Petrol prices round your way.

A

Alan-G

As above, Morrisons in Perth Scotland are currently at £1.06 - 99 for standard unleaded.

Cheapest I've seen it in ages.

What about in your area ?

waggzy

waggzy

Trader
Trader
seeing as i only use shell ive got 4 within a 10 mile radius
there all different prices the nearest one is the dearest at 121.9 per litre
the cheapest bein the furthest at 116.9 per litre
might actually look into BP or supermartket super unleaded!!!

Tom C

Tom C

Cheapest ive seen is 88.9p Essex but I was told to use super only which is currently 93p 97ron

B

ballbag evo

:(It £1.06 for vpower in scunnny at mo

S

srobins1

108.9 for super unleaded Vpower from shell Crediton (Mid Devon)

Just filled up again! ;-)

S

srobins1

New Tesco store in Crediton Nr Exeter is 110.9

S

Sebbie1

You are all lucky i live in surry and its a joke around here!

RSmark

RSmark

So what are they now, prices going up even move now. in Swindon Shell V-Power is now a whopping 123.9p

D

DennisEvo

119.9 around cas,didn't take long for us to be over the barrel again with the prices.

fingers

fingers

i just pooped myself then i realised how old this thread is!! nearly moved everything up to scotland!!

im paying 119.9p unleaded and 126.9p super!

ElDopesta

ElDopesta

The petrol used to well cheap in Newcastle as that is where the tankers used to dock. Now it's any ones guess as to which town has the best prices. I don't even check prices any more, I just roll up, fill up. pay and go!!!

We are a little better off when it comes to comparing prices with main land Europe. In some cases where a country has cheaper petrol over there, they also have extortionately priced DERV/diesel so it balances the books.

I went to Saudi Arabia last year and when I caught a taxi to go site seeing, he stopped at the filling station. When he was done I asked how much it costs to fill a tank up, he told me it was 50 Riyal for 70 litres!!! £1 was 6.3 Riyal at the time (well under a tenner!!!!):eek:

I told him that in England, 70 litres costs around £85!!!!
He did not understand.
I then went on to explain that 70 litres costs over 500 Riyals!!!

He could not stop laughing all the way back to the Hotel:mad:

When I got out and paid him, he told me that the British were better off riding bikes:mad::mad::mad:

On the other hand, a small 500ml bottle of mineral water costs 1 Riyal over there which is a lot more then the petrol!!!

Gordon Brown and the rest of the clowns in Parliament are always saying that the price of a barrel is too high, the fact of the matter is that they have got US over a barrel and we take it like good little joeys should!!!

El

Skuff

Skuff

Community Leader
£123.9 Here at the minute for Tesco 99 :mad:
Considering my car will only do roughly 100 miles a tank, its an even more expensive hobby