Upcoming Group Buys and Ideas

EVOIV MJC

EVOIV MJC

I think those engine dress up kits are abit played out now to be honest.. I think they have been over done

supamario666

supamario666

Trader
Trader
Right then what's happen with this forum and group buy's????

Can't see the point in having a Group buy section and nothing ever getting put up!!

What does everybody else think and who would be up for actually parting with their cash??

EVOIV MJC

EVOIV MJC

I think it would be some of the small and useful things people would tend to go for. It's not the big ticket items ( that to be honest not many need or are much of a group by bargain anyway

Yes I know traders have to make a living etc. but would be more likely to get people interested in smaller ticket things. I'm sure some traders can come up with something and have enough meat left on the bone for themselves to make enough :)

Or am I just waffling again lmao

Last edited:
supamario666

supamario666

Trader
Trader
I think it would be some of the small and useful things people would tend to go for. It's not the big ticket items ( that to be honest not many need or are much of a group by bargain anyway

Yes I know traders have to make a living etc. but would be more likely to get people interested in smaller ticket things. I'm sure some traders can come up with something and have enough meat left on the bone for themselves to make enough :)

Or am I just waffling again lmao

Well IMO something would be better than FA!!!!:shock: Best part about it somebody get's the title but does FA to live up to the name!!

LumpyVR4

LumpyVR4

Hi all, If anyone has tried to rebuild an early evo W5M33 gearbox recently they will know that the 3/4 hub-slider assembly is impossible to get. I have talked to PAR Engineering (who make evo gearsets) about this and they are happy to make some 3/4 hub-slider assemblies. I am doing the rounds of anyone I can think of to get some interest to make it worth PAR's while. Please let me know if you would be interested in one.

N

Ninjanut333

OFFICIAL what you want for group buy's ?

Any forthcoming group buy news will be posted here and also all your ideas are very welcome .......Thanks Guys and Gals !

PLEASE KEEP ON TOPIC FOLKS :D

The next round of group buys i have available are......

SFS silicone Hoses 4-6 and 7-9- 1
Bespoke mats- for 4-6 and 7-9-
Brake discs and pads- for 4-6 and 7-9
ACT clutch kits
Kelford cams/ spring and retainers
Whiteline products
Evotune spec tubular exhaust manifolds.

Please post up what you would like even if its more than one, and ill add the votes on as I get them in....
Some Spec R bling

S

Southwest Evo

OFFICIAL what you want for group buy's ?

Any forthcoming group buy news will be posted here and also all your ideas are very welcome .......Thanks Guys and Gals !

PLEASE KEEP ON TOPIC FOLKS :D

The next round of group buys i have available are......

SFS silicone Hoses 4-6 and 7-9- 1
Bespoke mats- for 4-6 and 7-9-
Brake discs and pads- for 4-6 and 7-9
ACT clutch kits
Kelford cams/ spring and retainers
Whiteline products
Evotune spec tubular exhaust manifolds.

Please post up what you would like even if its more than one, and ill add the votes on as I get them in....
Evo x vortex front carbon splitter