Trader forums

Carbongoodies

Carbongoodies

Trader
Trader
Hi guys, I've had a bit of feedback tonight that I don't post on here often enough. This is something I would like to address but one of the reasons why I don't post on here as often is that the system for trader posting is a little confusing and I don't have the time to search everything I've posted.

I find it much easier to keep track of things if I have my own trader forum as this centralises everything which makes things much easier. Also people can then find everything I do rather than just seeing a recent post from myself. Also it means that I wouldn't have to keep bumping threads up so people can see them.

Cheers

Rick

Carbongoodies

Carbongoodies

Trader
Trader
Great idea rick and yes mate you do spend far to much time elsewhere and ou might miss a few sales from me if your not careful!!!

Agreed saves me pm'ing you all the time rick lol

LOL!!!

Yes guys, I would hate to miss customers on here too and I think this would help me keep on top of things here.

I would miss your PM's though Geof LOL!!!

Carbongoodies

Carbongoodies

Trader
Trader
Everyone would miss Geofs Pm's!!

Has Craig got all my carbon bits now Rick and the Carbon mudflaps are with me know and looking fantastic!

I've got everything apart from the badges which should be a couple of days away now.

Once I've got everything I'll pop them down to Craig.

Cheers

Rick

Nick

Nick

Superstar Admin
How would it work?
Couldnt have each and every trader with a forum as it would be an endless list.
I wouldnt want it to be say 5 paid spots as thats just the trader with the biggest wallet gets a forum and so is pointless.
Are you thinking that adds would get posted in each forum?
I like the idea but I want it to work in an easy but fair way.

Carbongoodies

Carbongoodies

Trader
Trader
How would it work?
Couldnt have each and every trader with a forum as it would be an endless list.
I wouldnt want it to be say 5 paid spots as thats just the trader with the biggest wallet gets a forum and so is pointless.
Are you thinking that adds would get posted in each forum?
I like the idea but I want it to work in an easy but fair way.

How many traders do we have on here Nick?

It works well over on the MLR as there are 5 on the front page, then you have the gold traders in a sub forum and then the silver traders all together.

I'm not saying it has to work that way but is is a way that works well. If we don't have loads of traders, all each trader would need it 1 lone on the main forum and once you click that it takes you into the traders sub forum.

Nick

Nick

Superstar Admin
There are 40 traders. (Admittedly some of them are from when the forum was very new and becoming a trader was easier so I suspect some of them are no longer visiting)
Even so If everyone got one it would just be a mess of empty forums. I cant see it working with just a mass of forums...

B6lee

B6lee

Community Leader
There are 40 traders. (Admittedly some of them are from when the forum was very new and becoming a trader was easier so I suspect some of them are no longer visiting)
Even so If everyone got one it would just be a mess of empty forums. I cant see it working with just a mass of forums...

You don't know till you try :)

Aidy

Aidy

Why not ask which traders want a forum section and give one to those that do? That way you'll get an idea of how many are active and how many think they could use it. Maybe have it conditional too, so "use it or lose it".

Carbongoodies

Carbongoodies

Trader
Trader
Why not ask which traders want a forum section and give one to those that do? That way you'll get an idea of how many are active and how many think they could use it. Maybe have it conditional too, so "use it or lose it".

Good point Aidy.

Well I for one would like a trader forum.

Carbongoodies

Carbongoodies

Trader
Trader
Have you had anymore thoughts on this Nick?

Cheers

Rick

Carbongoodies

Carbongoodies

Trader
Trader
One other idea Nick.

If you are concerned with the main page looking cluttered with too many traders forums. How about making 1 header for the traders area which once pressed takes you into a sub forum where all of the trader forums are?