thumbs up smiley

Matt-evo-v

Matt-evo-v

Well Geoff, I'm not sure how to get the poll options up on the thread. May be worth waiting for someone who knows how to do it hahaha

Any volunteers? :)

B6lee

B6lee

Community Leader
+1 for all of the above :)

But can we have them all displayed like these here >>>>>>

Instead of having to click for more :)

evogeof

evogeof

Super Moderator
Well Geoff, I'm not sure how to get the poll options up on the thread. May be worth waiting for someone who knows how to do it hahaha

just poll it as ,,,,,,, do we want new smileys yes or no,,,,

B6lee

B6lee

Community Leader

It has to be done by the op but to much time has passed to edit the first post so just start a new thread :)

ElDopesta

ElDopesta

2 :crackup: :goingmad: :wallbang: :smthumbup :handsup: :lol: :frust: :bored: :shake: :yawn: :cry: :coolsm: :blush: :mhihi: :naughty: ;) :mad: :D :angel: :eek: :rolleyes: :eek: :confused: :blah: :secret::ill::googoo::hammer::type::compsmash:imwithst::tsk::mockery::headbang2:spank::gay::sorry::adore::shout::nod::sick::kloguck::drink::rofl::moses::smoker::rockon::samsmilie:jump:flame::beerchug::ROFL::basket::roll::utahere::smpump::idea::la::wave::kiss::bs::angst::ninja::group::help::ara::shrug::hammerhea:moon::rucrazy::yak::fftopic::sleep::p:eek:

Pinching Smilies from over the road Geof? :wtf: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

El