the evogeof lets talk crap thread (CERTIFICATE 18!)

ElDopesta

ElDopesta

I knew that was coming lol!

I needed something with more seats and boot area so it was either a Zafira or something else German but the diesels are all daft with the DPF's so it had to be petrol, hence the Honda...

Last edited:
fq-craigus

fq-craigus

Na I got no issue with Honda I think they get a bad rep because of the chavs that buy up the cheap civics. The evo makes up for it:)

ElDopesta

ElDopesta

Indeed it does!

I don't particularly like Honda's myself but necessity dictates from time to time.

fq-craigus

fq-craigus

Nothing wrong with a Honda that's been looked after as it will look after you.

ElDopesta

ElDopesta

This one's kind of alright right now.

It's a relatively fresh import which came With:
TEIN Coilovers front and rear.
Sitting on 19's
Cusco Tie Rods
Apexi AFC - Neo V2.0
Powerflex Bushes
5zigen Twin Exit Exhaust

Loads of other extra's....

So far, I have removed the rear suspension / Tie Rods and reverted to stock in order to improve the ride height and allow for extra weight when moving components around.

Still just a Honda at the end of the day...

fq-craigus

fq-craigus

As long as it's not decatted with the standard back box so it don't sound like a wet fart them I'm a fan so ur doin well el

ElDopesta

ElDopesta

As long as it's not decatted with the standard back box so it don't sound like a wet fart them I'm a fan so ur doin well el

Lol!

That's the best description I have heard for that terrible racket to date.

It sounds quiet, on tick over you wouldn't even know it was running.

At around 4000 revs it starts to change and at 8000 revs it goes mental.

B6lee

B6lee

Community Leader
Someone mention my name ??! :)

Hello el alright me old mucker lol
Yea I'm still here, trying and hoping things will improve but it's quiet round here. All the names you know still visit, you see loads of members visit the site in the day but seems they all to scared to post.

And no I haven't left and gone over the road. My build thread is on here and in full flow. Not my fault you ain't been on here to see it :razz: :)

fq-craigus

fq-craigus

Welcome back, you need to get WiFi in your lil man cave lee lol then you can update while having a cuppa haha. Yh I have had no internet and no tapatalk but this is all sorted now :)

B6lee

B6lee

Community Leader
Welcome back, you need to get WiFi in your lil man cave lee lol then you can update while having a cuppa haha. Yh I have had no internet and no tapatalk but this is all sorted now :)

If I sit on the sofa I get 3G
If I go outside I can use next doors wifi :)

ElDopesta

ElDopesta

Someone mention my name ??! :)

Hello el alright me old mucker lol
Yea I'm still here, trying and hoping things will improve but it's quiet round here. All the names you know still visit, you see loads of members visit the site in the day but seems they all to scared to post.

Hello Lee, nice to have you have back with us :D

I think we're going to have to get busy with plan B over the next few months....

And no I haven't left and gone over the road. My build thread is on here and in full flow. Not my fault you ain't been on here to see it :razz: :)

I knew that you had not defected to over the road because I checked your post count over there and found it to be lamer than the count over here so I deduced that you must be fitting windows somewhere around Mount Snowdon or the Sahara Desert. Somewhere remote where there was no WIFI... :razz:

It's good to be back and I'm glad you're still here buddy.

fq-craigus

fq-craigus

Geof isn't doing much crap talkin on here seems it's his rambling thread lol