Safari park.....

B

Blitz668

So! Has anyone taken their evo through a zafari park? Only asking cause debating weather to take it tomorrow or my yaris....
Mines not too loud, but worried a monkey might rip the wing off...

Any thoughts?
Cheers.

M333CPP

M333CPP

I've been to one in West Midlands, didnt get any monkeys on car at all but did get a zebras head in the window (mainly cos I coaxed it in tho so the lilun could stroke it ) but we was in my Astra cdti 150 not the evo, my bro in law went in his brand new q7 and only issue yeahs was a rhino attempting to charge him altho it was quickly chased off by rangers in their jeeps, apparently they said it was only cos of the size of the q7 the rhino bull sees it as a threat lol
I think you will be fine to be honest but its your call

martinthegooner

martinthegooner

Don't do it,I took my Evo to Longleat in feb,we avoided the monkeys as they are known to cause damage but I had a Lion chase us down the road and took a swipe at the back of the car,have a scratch on the rear 1/4 and the bumper has a claw mark in it,only small but still annoying-not to mention bloody scary,where are you going btw?

Aidy

Aidy

I took my VI around Longleat, but also missed out the monkey bit. Monkeys aside the whole thing was a bit dull TBH. There are so few animals actually visible that when something does appear, the people by the animal just stop for ages and all the cars behind stop until they decide to start moving again, then the next people stop and so on. By the time you get there the animals that were there have slinked off somewhere, or have been eaten or something. The whole thing was no different to using the M25 in rush hour TBH...just with fewer bikers p**sing in the bushes.

Dave Brennun

Dave Brennun

I gotta agree with El on this one pal. The last thing your gonna want is something getting ripped of or scratched or damaged and then wishing that you had used the second car instead.

Sods law and all that.