Random pics ya taken of ya car

M

matthew1873

Some cracking pictures there guys. :)

Here's a funny one of mine, I was the only car on track to have my childs car seat still in :angel:

NJD_1787.jpg

Matthew :D

M

matthew1873

Hey gaz, long time no speak mate, I'm good thanks. Working down in the falklands at the moment, like the UK its peeing it down outside!! :)

last time i spoke to you was on bleedin headset on PS3 when your daughter was shouting at ya! :awesome:

Hows tricks?

Matthew :D

M

matthew1873

You not got your car anymore?

Last edited:
G

GAZ5EVO

Bloody hell that was years ago lol. Well since then Alisha has been diagnosed with arthritis and has uveitis in her eyes so is having injections every Friday, has 3x eye drops every night, have to go to great ormond street once or twice every month and she has pyshio every Tuesday so full on lol.
As for the evo it had to go rather than wanted it to go, I'm now nearly finished paying debts and also doing what I need to at mo with everything. I have plans for a car but not saying anything yet, plus in two minds what way to go, sensible family car like a merc c class diesel with all mods or get a sporty car like another evo.
Glad to hear things are good with you I don't o
Go on the ps anymore cause by the time Alisha and Maria finish watching what they want it's too late.