A

Ash170990

Few pics of mine when i got it...

Next to my scooby (now gone thank god!)

Out with a few mates:

New rubber ;)

And new stoppers :D

then finally retrimmed steering wheel:

Have also put a carbon rear spoiler on it but dont seem to have any pics, and sprayed the bonnet vent a mesh black (all stone chipped again now...

Have plenty of plans for it but its all money so will be done slowly over time...

paulgtt

paulgtt

Nice car.
I felt the same way about my Scooby when I got the Evo lol, was yours a STI Type RA?

DDS789

DDS789

Looks great! Scoob looks great too! Shudder:disgusted::D

How are the Ad08's? Have them on mine and think they fab, gonna go a bit more tracky next time though.

A

Ash170990

Nice car mate,need a carbon Mitsi badge in the front

Haha i want to do all the badges carbon but bugger me theyre expensive!

Nice car.
I felt the same way about my Scooby when I got the Evo lol, was yours a STI Type RA?

I honestly dont know how people can compare the 2, Evo is leaps and bounds ahead of the Scooby lol It was the jap import so just a type R, never enjoyed it though....

Looks great! Scoob looks great too! Shudder:disgusted::D

How are the Ad08's? Have them on mine and think they fab, gonna go a bit more tracky next time though.

In the dry they are the best tyre ive used... when its greasy or wet its another story lol

DDS789

DDS789

They are a good dry tyre, and work even better when they get warm. Don't think I've driven mine in the rain for quite sometime lol

A

Ash170990

yeah. like i say, in the dry best tyre ive had... but in the wet i wouldnt even try my luck racing a push bike lol

J

Jordtype-r

Where did you get your steering wheel covered looks mint :)

A

Ash170990

speak to Chris @ Auto torque mate, looks even better in the flesh ;)