Meets / Trackdays / Skills days

O

Ozy

Hlo all I think it's a good idea to meet up, trackdays and driver skills with an instructor if there are any meets do tell as I think it's a good idea check out mods on different evos give people ideas of what's possible and costs I think I want around 450bhp and I'll be good with that

O

Ozy

By the way had there ever been a subaru vs Evo day show off mods bit of track time couple of races possibly a Sunday everybody save weekend beer money for the event thatll be a good. Let's see what the competition is like. Bring your own food or we can arrange BBQ or something I wod say the more the merrior. Really let's do this and make it regular it will give us all a chance to test our cars out and can be alot of fun.

B6lee

B6lee

Community Leader
By the way had there ever been a subaru vs Evo day show off mods bit of track time couple of races possibly a Sunday everybody save weekend beer money for the event thatll be a good. Let's see what the competition is like. Bring your own food or we can arrange BBQ or something I wod say the more the merrior. Really let's do this and make it regular it will give us all a chance to test our cars out and can be alot of fun.
mmm sounds like a good idea :)

will think it over in the mean time come and put your evo on the drag strip at santapod this weekend then you and i can show the scoobys how we roll :):)

foxy lady x

foxy lady x

Chief Model
i know an airfield u can hire out for cheap in hemel :) other then that pod u can hire out for clubs own events and stuff :)

foxy lady x

foxy lady x

Chief Model
got ur arse in gear though didn't it eh eh! yea u know it did bitch :razz:just cos i'm better at ur job then you are seeing as u asked my advice only an hour ago:whistling::whistling::razz::razz:

B6lee

B6lee

Community Leader
got ur arse in gear though didn't it eh eh! yea u know it did bitch :razz:just cos i'm better at ur job then you are seeing as u asked my advice only an hour ago:whistling::whistling::razz::razz:
no i was just keeping you informed :)

hey he started a thread thanks to me so as you can see i was already on the ball :razz::razz::razz:

foxy lady x

foxy lady x

Chief Model
no i was just keeping you informed :)

hey he started a thread thanks to me so as you can see i was already on the ball :razz::razz::razz:

yea yea whatever get on with ur job bitch lol:whistling: :razz::razz:

V

V5 STV

Interested, in meets, trackdays and instruction. I've travelled to CATD driver training at Millbrook which was awesome. Expensive but well worth the money. These instructors could drive a 1.6 ford focus round the handling circuit and alpine route better than we could drive the evo, due to driver skills.
Would defo go again for more training.

O

Ozy

mmm sounds like a good idea :)

will think it over in the mean time come and put your evo on the drag strip at santapod this weekend then you and i can show the scoobys how we roll :):)

I am coming to santapod on Sunday hopefully get my car over there on the track but one of my mates a Scooby fan and I promised him il trek down with him as at the time I was having a bit of problem with the car but either way am gobs be there definitely. Gona see if I can talk him into going up with both motors ???

M

MarkCMSV

Club MSV offer 10% off all bookings with a group of ten or more - this includes any additions such as helmet hire, tuition and private reserved garages. They also reserve double club garages in the pit lane free of charge for the group to meet and set up in.