japshow beer thread

S

supraking

could be worse, im gunna be bringing a few large bottles of WKD :p
now thats a puffs drink

S

supraking

:) what can i say, i only drink something that tastes good, rather than because its alcohol

plus at 1.70 a bottle (cheap stuff in asda) you cant go wrong :)

X

xiii

Community Leader
:) what can i say, i only drink something that tastes good, rather than because its alcohol

plus at 1.70 a bottle (cheap stuff in asda) you cant go wrong :)

Just bring some port aswel and mix it with wkd blue n uve got cheeky vimtos. Theyl get you drunk! :)

Nath-t

Nath-t

Jaeger -- southern comfort lemonade after about 10 pints but usually end up with shots of absinth- tequila- or my favourite the death shot :) tequila vodka and absinth mixed with a shot a tobasco sauce ;-) that will put hairs on ur chest or burn them off..

Nath-t

Nath-t

Redex ud feel better for after lol a nite on absinth gave me memory loss :) and a 3day hangover lmao

foxy lady x

foxy lady x

Chief Model
Jaeger -- southern comfort lemonade after about 10 pints but usually end up with shots of absinth- tequila- or my favourite the death shot :) tequila vodka and absinth mixed with a shot a tobasco sauce ;-) that will put hairs on ur chest or burn them off..

Holy cow ! That shot Sounds like torture lol !!! Unless you have an iron throat :eek: lol

mart1983

mart1983

wtf,turn it in! :disgusted: