Hel brake line group buy

Leigh_EvoIX

Leigh_EvoIX

Hello all.
A friend of mine that used to be mod/admin on themgzr.co.uk has recently started his own mg zr related forum called mgzrownersclub.co.uk.

He's been in touch with Hel and got some prices together for a group buy on brake lines. This is open to all makes and models so I've been in contact with Nick and he's agreed for me to post it up here.

The advantages of Hel Braided Stainless Steel Brake Lines...

- Do not 'bulge' under heavy braking like normal rubber hoses, so braking feel and stopping power is improved.
- Stainless steel fittings ensure no rusting/rotting.
- Hel offers a lifetime warranty
- They look AWESOME and come in a range of colours.

PRICES

(available in any of the standard Hel colours, check their site for full list)

Fronts or Rear kits Only

up to 10 kits = £32.50 delivered
10- 20 kits = £27.50 delivered
20+ kits = £25 delivered

Front+Rear package

Upto 10 kits - £65 delivered
10-20 kits - £55 delivered
20+ kits - £50 delivered

*this is a non-profit group buy

COPY AND PASTE A LIST OF YOUR ORDER, COLOUR AND USERNAME! PLEASE NO TIME WASTERS!

fq-craigus

fq-craigus

Not for me I afraid just moved started new job and can't buy and treats for the car just yet

Dirtmatt

Dirtmatt

how much!!! ;) Sarah did say they were running a group buy for Hel hoses on the new club. I bought a few things from hel recently. I was offered fronts for a good bit less than that when I asked Hel direct..

that said Hel quality is excellent and wouldnt mind getting a full set..

invisible

invisible

I maybe interested but as already mentioned - if I buy direct from HEL online now a full front+rear for an Evo VIII is £57.50 so that's cheaper than the base up to 10 offer of £65?

So would need to be more than 20 for me to consider this to be a worthwhile saving.

Sorry - that probably sounds negative, I know you only passing on - not having a pop but on face value doesn't seem to represent much of a saving for a group buy.

MG ZR same base price as EVO too

Last edited:
B

Becko

I maybe interested but as already mentioned - if I buy direct from HEL online now a full front+rear for an Evo VIII is £57.50 so that's cheaper than the base up to 10 offer of £65?

So would need to be more than 20 for me to consider this to be a worthwhile saving.

Sorry - that probably sounds negative, I know you only passing on - not having a pop but on face value doesn't seem to represent much of a saving for a group buy.

MG ZR same base price as EVO too

Where abouts is that I can't find it online

grant620

grant620

Trader
Trader
We are doing the kits for £55 delivered right now - that's a full front and rear kit for any car ;)

grant620

grant620

Trader
Trader
Anybody who wants a kit, simply send PayPal to sales@gb-ent.com with your full name, address and phone number. Please pit a note in saying what car and what colour.
Thanks

Steveyb_evo3

Steveyb_evo3

Cool I will sit down and get this done tomorrow if u remind me lol I'm off out for a ruby