Forum Upgrade

Nick

Nick

Superstar Admin
Well i have finally got it done. Its upgraded and mostly working.
I do have a todo list of bits still not quite right but if you stumble on any issues please shout!

Thanks

Nick

Nick

Superstar Admin
Not been cheeky but its not as good as the old layout just saying.......

Ray
Sorry you feel that way. But hopefully you will get used to it in time. Its different I know but once you get used to it, it will be better.
Plus it has enabled us to be on current software and means a lot of the old issues have been resolved.

ray671984

ray671984

Sorry you feel that way. But hopefully you will get used to it in time. Its different I know but once you get used to it, it will be better.
Plus it has enabled us to be on current software and means a lot of the old issues have been resolved.

Maybe just it dont look very refined like the other layout everything seems chunky and big and there seems to be more ads i am sure in time it will grow on me.

Ray

andyw08

andyw08

Yeah im not a massive fan either ....sorry nick, i guess i dont like change, but i cant seem to upload pictures now either, its saying file too big but its only a pic of inside my key for another member....help please

Nick

Nick

Superstar Admin
Maybe just it dont look very refined like the other layout everything seems chunky and big and there seems to be more ads i am sure in time it will grow on me.

Ray
Yep hopefully it will grow on you. :)
Not conclusive as it's not been long but there are less bounces now and more visitors staying.
There are actually less adverts. You possibly notice them more as they had melted into the standard page before.

Nick

Nick

Superstar Admin
Yeah im not a massive fan either ....sorry nick, i guess i dont like change, but i cant seem to upload pictures now either, its saying file too big but its only a pic of inside my key for another member....help please
Thanks I'll take a look at the file uploads.
In the mean time if you want to email it to me (nick at evo owners dot co dot uk - make that a proper email address) I'll put it on the thread for you.