Few holiday piccys from Egypt

Y

yates

Where abouts are you? I stayed at sensatori in sharm. Hotel was amazing but the place it's self what a shit hole

T

tommy's320

pics look great!! very warrrmmmm:D whats it actually like over there? i've always been put off cause ive heard the locals are a bit....well......dodgy.

evogeof

evogeof

Super Moderator
pics look great!! very warrrmmmm:D whats it actually like over there? i've always been put off cause ive heard the locals are a bit....well......dodgy.

to be fair its ok. had a dodgy belly for 2 days though i thought i was dying

Y

yates

When I was there wasn't bad at all. I had just spent six months on west coast of Africa so the locals seemed friendly, they didn't hate white people haha.

Wouldn't of said they were dodgy, sleezy tho, also offer camels for your gf. I tried to swap but she Wouldnt let me

CHUBBYSDAD

CHUBBYSDAD

I stayed in Sharm a few years ago.
My hotel was amazing but although it was only a couple of years old it was minging and anything that had been broken stayed broken, lights, glass etc.
The armed guards all over the place was off putting as well.
We did the buggy trip in to the desert, it was better than ones I've tried in other places as the buggies were decent and you got a bit of speed up in parts.
Obviously the sea is as good as anywhere in the world so I enjoyed a bit of snorkelling on a boat trip as well.
The best bit for me was a trip to Cairo, it is well worth doing if you haven't already. The place its self is filthy and some of the things you see from the bus is pretty shocking but the whole experience of the pyramids and especially the museum was something I wont forget, there is a KFC across the road from the Sphynx :D
I was only at the museum for a couple of hours but I could have spend a couple of days there with the guide and museums are not my thing.
Have fun :)
J