** DEPO Racing gauge G/B**

• Thread starter james@cjperformance
  • Start date
J

james@cjperformance

Trader
Trader
Hi all

We have a special offer on depo racing gauges at the moment, some of you may have heard of them before and other will not so ill give a quick run down of some of the features and benefits of using them.

Please do not be put off by the price, you do not have to spend silly money on gauges to get a good product :)

Depo gauges use a high precision stepper motor for very accurate readings, the pk-sc series benefit from a touch control box that allows you to set warning and peak recall levels.

7 different backlight colours to chose from.
come complete with guage pod visor all wiring harnesses and sensors
can be daisy chained for multiple gauges
opening and closing sequence allow a full sweep of the gauge for optimal calibration

Boost £45
Vaccum £45
Fuel pressure £50
Oil pressure £50
Water temp £43
Oil temp £43
volt £43
EGT £60
Tacho £43

here is a video of the starting/opening sequence
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGP3koxH8SE]DEPO RACING GAUGE PERFORMANCE PK SERIES - YouTube[/ame]

we will run a group buy on them at this price based on 3 people or more and add an additional discount of 5% off the total price if you buy 3 or more gauges.

once all orders are confirmed and payed for in full we will order direct from depo and they will arrive with you in around 7-10 working days :)

any questions feel free to ask :D

thanks james

vinny b

vinny b

They look smart Do they do a digital gauge oil pressure and oil temp..? Cheers

J

james@cjperformance

Trader
Trader
yes they do a white faced digital version. i can get you a price if you so wish :)

vinny b

vinny b

Yes if u could find out for me j that would be great.. think I would need the sandwich plate as well mate cheers.... :D

invisible

invisible

what size are the gauges?

Also do they come out of the housing. I'd be looking to fabricate these into the existing Mitsi housing and not sure they would fit, especially as the buttons for each gauge would need adding too.

I do like the look of them though and for the money seem excellent.

Any pics of the digital ones too

J

james@cjperformance

Trader
Trader
The gauges are 52mm, you can set you pek recall settings and which colour you would like and then remove the buttons all together :)

im waiting on a reply from depo with a full price raange for the digital gauges and will update once i have them :)

J

james@cjperformance

Trader
Trader
they do a white version without the peak recall setting on them :)

Leigh_EvoIX

Leigh_EvoIX

Thanks. Asking on someone elses behalf so I've relayed the message to them.

T

tobrien1

Has anyone bought any of these? I was speaking to James and sent payment for a boost gauge almost 2 weeks ago and haven't heard back since..

M

mart 9

I've some of these gauges but can't seem to set them up or change the colours from the blue they come set as! Can anyone help me out with how to do them?

Wingnut247

Wingnut247

Great gauges these! Ive got a 4-1 version they do! Great prices too

Wingnut247

Wingnut247

I've some of these gauges but can't seem to set them up or change the colours from the blue they come set as! Can anyone help me out with how to do them?

If its the same set up as mine it all depends on which way you connet the orange and white wire to the cars illumination circit

Wingnut247

Wingnut247

That looks good do they do one with over 2 bar of boost because I'm running 2bar at the mo but could go more ;) and what price,does it come with all the sensors ?

Not sure on weather they do a higher than 2 bar version, yes came with all sensors and wiring all for £100 delivered! :)!

drue1

drue1

Not sure on weather they do a higher than 2 bar version, yes came with all sensors and wiring all for £100 delivered! :)!

Cheers fella I had a look on eBay and they go up too 2bar so I'm going to mail the person and see if they do higher

Cheers Stewart