Convoy meet to Japshow

X

xiii

Community Leader
i do have peppers in mine but i dont chop them up. so its a bit "Lumpy"[/QUOTE]

Mmm. Just like granmaaaa use to make:D yeeeehaaaw!

X

xiii

Community Leader
Anymore coming to join us in or around the super mega massive convoy? Get your details up and arrange it on here.

X

xiii

Community Leader
Just to remind ppl who are coming on saturday that the Convoy is starting in leeds at 7am going down the m1 to pod. Put your names down on here who can make it or if you are just meeting at our final convoy point before we go into santa pod.

The priory, Bourton Way, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire NN8 2LF.

Meeting there between 9:30 and 10am so dont be late or you will look like a billy no mates ;) :razz:

RsvRob

RsvRob

Don't forget aswell. 1st few there need to make sure there's enough room for us all that are there Saturday ... Others may not arrive all at same time :cool:

X

xiii

Community Leader
Don't forget aswell. 1st few there need to make sure there's enough room for us all that are there Saturday ... Others may not arrive all at same time :cool:

Enough room where mate?

fq-craigus

fq-craigus

we should try get the same spot as last time, right at the top in the cresent shape carpark

X

xiii

Community Leader
Do you think we will be early enough to secure a good spot?

fq-craigus

fq-craigus

if im honest, no. the queue is all he way down the road at 8am so chances are others will get the good spots. i just dont want to be in teh field, its better up by the show area,

X

xiii

Community Leader
Hope so mate. Looking forward to meeting you guys :D

fq-craigus

fq-craigus

yh theres a few new faces on here that need to be met

X

xiii

Community Leader
if im honest, no. the queue is all he way down the road at 8am so chances are others will get the good spots. i just dont want to be in teh field, its better up by the show area,

Should we meet earlier? I thought wed be ok going on the sat as not much happens then and wed be there camping so wed get pick of spots for the sun and weve got a 30 car stand booked so it should be a good spot booked. Maybe :confused:

RsvRob

RsvRob

The stand is pre determined and we have no choice where it is. Santa Pod sort that out.
Enough room on campsite so we're all together if we don't all arrive at same time...

X

xiii

Community Leader
The stand is pre determined and we have no choice where it is. Santa Pod sort that out.
Enough room on campsite so we're all together if we don't all arrive at same time...

Ah right. Il just move ppl :D literally! See how many r camping n wel get it sorted.

foxy lady x

foxy lady x

Chief Model
The gates open at 8.00am and there's not half as many clubs attending this show compared to the likes of USC and the Fast show cause those shows any old car can turn up at.

Jap show it's all about the japs ;)

So camping spot shouldn't really be an issue, but the weathers good, and it will entice more people to camp. As I live locally i can shoot down earlier if need be with Clarki Boi ( whom i shall ask when he gets bk from he hols ) or Clare and her fella to get the spot we had last year, ask them to wait there then I can meet you all back at the convoy point for 9.30/10.00, To give you all passes and tickets and show you the way :)

foxy lady x

foxy lady x

Chief Model
Guys is this correct ?

Meet point priory Wellingborough NN8 2LF.
Time 9.30/10.00.
This is where I'll give the members their tickets and passes.

Leave for pod 10.10am ish ?

Foxy - meet point.
Clarki Boi, Shanice - meet point.
Xiii, franki, Michelle - meet point.
Fq craigus, Samantha - meet point.
Stevey b - meet point.
Nigel - meet point.
RsvRob - meet point.
Mart1983 - meet point.

Have I missed anyone out ?