Autoglym HD wax and HD cleanser kit

Jonny IX

Jonny IX

Group Buy Organiser
OFFICIAL EVOOWNERS GROUP BUY

A very knowledgable detailer has today officially joined our forum and he has very kindly agreed to a group buy to get us started off so without any further delay

The product needs no introduction but here it is anyway.....

AUTOGLYM HD WAX and HD Cleanser Kit

Autoglym High Definition (HD) Wax

This kit contains
1 x Pot of High Definition Wax 150g
2 x Sponge Applicators
1 x Hi Tech Microfibre Finishing Cloth

A perfect combination of elements (Carnauba + microcrystallines, waxes + saturated hydrocarbons and oils) and many years of development in the laboratory gives a super quality finish with exceptional durability

Offers the most lasting protection against all environmental contaminants such as salt, detergents, UV light, acid rain and industrial fallout. High Definition Wax is free of all abrasives, water & emulsifiers. The complete kit contains the ideal components for perfect results every time.

AUTOGLYM High Definition (HD) Cleanser

This Kit Contains 1x 500ml High Definition Cleanser

2x High Definition Applicators

and 1x Hi-Tech Finishing Cloth.

For perfect results when waxing, it is important to ensure the surface of the paintwork is “deep cleaned” to remove all traces of road grime, bug splatter, old waxes, etc. As regular shampoos and clay don’t always remove old films of polish, High Definition Cleanser will effectively remove all surface residues as well as general dust and grime. This will leave a fresh clean surface, ideal for ensuring you get the best possible result, especially if you choose Autoglym High Definition Wax for the final protective finish.

5-10 People £45.95
10-15 People £44.95
15+ £43.95

Halfords sell the wax alone for £45.95

Insured Postage would be £6.49

This is a great deal and I am sure its a sign of things to come so lets have some names down guys and girls​

Nickygixer-k5

Nickygixer-k5

I also have the HD Wax and it's pretty darn good, with the cleanser as well it should make for a pretty superior finish to other kits available on the market:wub: With the 2 applicators and a microfibre included in the price it would be difficult to better (or even equal) this deal on price and end result;) So as Jonny says with show season well and truly on us it gets a thumbs up from me as a show shining and protection kit for very little coinage;)

Jonny IX

Jonny IX

Group Buy Organiser
cheers geof

Our very own polishing god has spoken !!

Nice one Nicky

M

mikes fq340

I love this stuff... I only use Auto Glym on my cars. I find it's easy to use. And excellent value for money.