Abyss

EVOIV MJC

EVOIV MJC

Anybody ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut there, is it cause its early or is it only me on here? ? ?:(

EVOIV MJC

EVOIV MJC

All Alone

Hello there howz you, hope all is going well with the new evo and everything is good in general,,

EVOIV MJC

EVOIV MJC

All Alone

Ooooh im grand thank you, its a shame the only way to get a convo around here is to chat to yaself lol,, well i will chat again soon, take care and be safe, :p

A

Alan-G

Hi Man !

We just hall held off a reply to see how long it would take you to start talkin' to yerself :D

EVOIV MJC

EVOIV MJC

HeHe

sorry didnt realize there was a reply, was to busy talkingh to myself lol, so any 1 heard bout the bishopscourt day this saturday in n.ireland evo's v impoohza's,, should be a crackn day, cant wait to see sum cracken motors from both sides i guess,, ;)

EVOIV MJC

EVOIV MJC

Honest????

I thought things like that would be well known around the evo scene, if you have a look on mlr its advertised there,,

Nick

Nick

Superstar Admin
Nope not heard of it. But then Im into rallying more than anything and ofcourse its in NI so I cant go etc

EVOIV MJC

EVOIV MJC

Id love a go in a rally car, dont mind if its passenger or driver seat,, i have planned on going this saturday but who knowz what mite pop up before hand,, but hell yeah if i go i will bring my cam and post pics if thats oki??

Nick

Nick

Superstar Admin
Rally cars are great fun. I loves my own little car and driving the evo rally car (which aint mine) is just brilliant.

but hell yeah if i go i will bring my cam and post pics if thats oki??
its more than OK, Its expected!!!:D

EVOIV MJC

EVOIV MJC

there are a few places that you can go to here for fun days, driving cars etc, but my mates arent really into cars like i am, they more into chicks and drinking,and before ya wonder i aint gay haha, i like a wee drink and chicks too but i can think of more things to do with my money than just pi** it up a wall,, im not too sure how to post pics on here, so when it comes to postn sum will you give me a little help, told ya watch out BILL GATES lol

A

Alan-G

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LihYqP_Fs00]YouTube - HILARIOUS FUNNY IRISH RALLY IN-CAR 2008[/ame]

:D

Nick

Nick

Superstar Admin
No problem. Just give me a shout.

Ive been on both ends of that stick Alan. Nothing worse then being baulked. And sometimes its not easy to let the person behind through but that drive was just a twat!

I think ive only realy damaged my car by catching others. Worst was on a catching someone down a long straight with a chicane in the middle car infront didnt make a good job of the chicane and cliped both sides which moved it closer and out making prety much a wall of tyres on their edge and no full way through. So straight through!
Caught the car at the next corner but needed 2 lights, front plastics and a screen. ho hum...