who got smashed tonight!

fq-craigus

fq-craigus

You like Blackpool???? We are on about the same place, the one up north with that rickaty old clapped out roller coaster and the fights everywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

T

tommy's320

You like Blackpool???? We are on about the same place, the one up north with that rickaty old clapped out roller coaster and the fights everywhere

its just a beautiful place! :D acid sea......blood in the air.....sl**s everywhere....heaven? haha

B6lee

B6lee

Community Leader

Yep, same place. Probably been there over a dozen times. Even went up there just for a 1 night spectacular :)

Home of the biggest club in the country too (till it shut down) :(

fq-craigus

fq-craigus

Yep, same place. Probably been there over a dozen times. Even went up there just for a 1 night spectacular :)

Home of the best dance hall in all of the land, I like having a dance with the oldies ;)

Dancing with oldies aye lol.

I went there once and I couldn't get over how different one end of the strip to the other is, I first went the bad end and nearly went home straight away lol

B6lee

B6lee

Community Leader
Dancing with oldies aye lol.

I went there once and I couldn't get over how different one end of the strip to the other is, I first went the bad end and nearly went home straight away lol

The only place I know that has lap dancers up on the tables or poles on a Saturday afternoon :)

T

tommy's320

The only place I know that has lap dancers up on the tables or poles on a Saturday afternoon :)

afternoon???? that's a late start for the girls. places I know open at ten not that ive been in them :whistling:

B6lee

B6lee

Community Leader
afternoon???? that's a late start for the girls. places I know open at ten not that ive been in them :whistling:

There is a bar, underground one next to shops and right opposite the doors to tower lounge. Can't think what its called though :)

mart1983

mart1983

I have to throw in the towel! It's been a messy month and I think I might be a pi*s head! It's game over for me for a good couple of weeks.. :( I have too much media on me at the moment.. Pmsl

T

tommy's320

I have to throw in the towel! It's been a messy month and I think I might be a pi*s head! It's game over for me for a good couple of weeks.. :( I have too much media on me at the moment.. Pmsl

chicken sh** :D

mart1983

mart1983

i dont know how long i can be on retirement! lol already thinking about the weekend... this is bad,very bad... lol ;)

T

tommy's320

i dont know how long i can be on retirement! lol already thinking about the weekend... this is bad,very bad... lol ;)

noooooo its great! im out from about 6 tommoz till late hours sunday! party party party