this site

E

evo5gsr

hows it funded cant see how to donate or membership fee ect

E

evo5gsr

id like to trade on here with a little bit of carbon work and fiberglass with what i do part time ! its not a great deal but i would quite happily cough up to advertise here

E

evo5gsr

just to add i think there should be a donate button in the shop area so user's can donate if they feel like it

evogeof

evogeof

Super Moderator
id like to trade on here with a little bit of carbon work and fiberglass with what i do part time ! its not a great deal but i would quite happily cough up to advertise here

just to add i think there should be a donate button in the shop area so user's can donate if they feel like it

im sure nick could make some space for you :D ill mention it to him :awesome:

E

evo5gsr

cheers mate i did pm nick a while ago but never got a reply so hopefully we can do something

B6lee

B6lee

Community Leader

Please send any donations to b6lee'snextevoproject.com :D :D

E

evo5gsr

HA HA HA ive heard you got toooo much money anway pmsl

E

evo5gsr

any news Geof as ive pmd Nick last night and hes been online

cheers jay

fq-craigus

fq-craigus

If you want to be a trader its a case of messaging the boss, and you can include wanting to donate to the site. This site I think does well we cover our own trips and meets and have a good rapport without having to pay

Nick

Nick

Superstar Admin
Hi,
Sorry for late response, there should be a PM with you currently though :D
Not at home currently and not getting much free time so not the easiest job to keep on top of things here!
But yeah we aim to keep it free here. Traders do pay an amount which goes towards running the site and a few traders have sponsored some big items for us going to shows. So I dont tout for donations currently, but I would be happy to accept them as it all goes back into the forum!