Tell Us Who Has Mapped Your Car & Why?

ad-p

ad-p

Another positive for Si, mapped my 7 aswell pulls really well :) takes time to talk through everything

mart1983

mart1983

Well! Simon Norton did map my car first but it was running too rich and did not make great power 320 bhp lol. He did do it for nothing but that don't mean I should be happy with the result. Anyways I have only just got my car back from auto torque yesterday and it feels way better and I can't fault the lads that looked after it while it was there with them.. even after the negative feed back I got from others! Just goes to show you can't believe everything you hear...

Simon@NTS

Simon@NTS

Trader
Trader
Well! Simon Norton did map my car first but it was running too rich and did not make great power 320 bhp lol. He did do it for nothing but that don't mean I should be happy with the result. Anyways I have only just got my car back from auto torque yesterday and it feels way better and I can't fault the lads that looked after it while it was there with them.. even after the negative feed back I got from others! Just goes to show you can't believe everything you hear...

We just raised the boost level so you didn't have to drive around on 0.8 bar until you did the other bits, stock fuel map and timing, which was checked so it didn't run lean or knock

Steveyb_evo3

Steveyb_evo3

I had Andy f map my 3 also lee5 and rsv rob no faults with any what so ever
And rsv rob is going to map my 6

G

Gilly

Russ@ HQ, heard nothing but good things about him & is a genuine nice guy who took the time out to explain everything that he was doing and answered any Qs that I had.

Steveyb_evo3

Steveyb_evo3

Funny that James I map with rob and we never copy anything u should come watch one first hand

E

EcosseM

Russ @ hq garage..
Evo will be 3rd car he's mapped /chipped for me..
Looking forward to map tweak once get timing belt etc done and boost solenoid on.
See how it drives and performs.