Tapatalk app for iPhone/iPad

foxy lady x

foxy lady x

Chief Model
press the search button when you open the app it the second on the left at the bottom then type in evoowners with no spaces:whistling:

i did that still nothing :(

Think you'll find it's the operator not the phone :)
You need some guidance lol

Tap the search tab then type evoowners (all one word) into the search bar and hey presto :):)

Really that's just mean :sad: lol

this is what i've been doing but still nothing, i have even entered evoowners.co.uk evo owners.co.uk evo owners every way but nada zilch :( and i even went into catergories then cars then searched still nothing :(

B6lee

B6lee

Community Leader
Ha ha too slow
damn it beaten by 2 mins and it prob took me 10 mins to write that as I was getting texts at the same time lol

i did that still nothing :(

Really that's just mean :sad: lol

this is what i've been doing but still nothing, i have even entered evoowners.co.uk evo owners.co.uk evo owners every way but nada zilch :( and i even went into catergories then cars then searched still nothing :(

Well I just done it as I said and found it. Just search "evoowners" nothing else !!!!

foxy lady x

foxy lady x

Chief Model
That's exactly what i did,

here's what i did click on app, click on search, type in evoowners then.........................................................................................................

NOTHING HAPPENS :( lol

B6lee

B6lee

Community Leader
That's exactly what i did,

here's what i did click on app, click on search, type in evoowners then.........................................................................................................

NOTHING HAPPENS :( lol

We all done the same and it works for us. Just the word evoowners and you get 1 result which is this forum :)

foxy lady x

foxy lady x

Chief Model
not so hard :whistling:

my tapatalk don't look like that :hm::hm::wtf::wtf:

maybe i downloaded the wrong thing..............:whistling: does it say forum runner anywhere?? lol

I typed in tapatalk into the app store and a few came up lee said it's £1.20 well i could only see one for £1.19 so thought that was the one and now clearly isn't lol ah well live and learn, so ur fault lee!! :whistling::whistling:

B6lee

B6lee

Community Leader
UC YOU CUSTARD BOY UC YOU!!!!! lol ur so evil to me :sad::sad::razz::razz:

Ha ha, you love it really lol now go download the right app. If you followed the link like most did then you would have the right app :razz:
£1:79 I think. I posted a link for it on page 1/2 of this thread to it if you want it now jog on bitch. You have work to do lol :) :razz:

foxy lady x

foxy lady x

Chief Model
Ha ha, you love it really lol now go download the right app. If you followed the link like most did then you would have the right app :razz:
£1:79 I think. I posted a link for it on page 1/2 of this thread to it if you want it now jog on bitch. You have work to do lol :) :razz:

way to slow i already downloaded 5 mins after i realised YOU sent me on a wild goose chase :wtf:

bloody rich coming from you!! :razz::razz: