so angry with myself!!!

w4lton

w4lton

I ammmm so pissed right now!!! I cant believe i done it!! :mad:

to busy paranode about scraping my front splitter "going up at an angle" i didnt check my nearside mirror!.... and i ALWAYS check it... the 1 time i didnt as was in a rush i hear EEERRRRCCCCCHHH i just closed my eyes and didnt wanna get out anyway heres some pics....

Now a little advice if you dont mind. can this be sorted at a resalable price? luckily its just on the fold so maybe it can be lost? i went out and bought a blue crayon from the color wax "comes free" and just covered it a little. any idea on prices? and can the local scratch/dent mobile tech do this sort of thing?

Thanks in advanced guys and girls.

Last edited by a moderator:
fq-craigus

fq-craigus

I can't make out from the pics but is it dented? This can easily be blown in for around 80 quid I would say

w4lton

w4lton

I can't make out from the pics but is it dented? This can easily be blown in for around 80 quid I would say

no dent what so ever, i litrally must have scimmed it but it went through the paint and primer thats why i filled it in with the hard wax crayon for now :(

w4lton

w4lton

was a little worried it was gonna be a full blow, but got told as its on the lip it can be lost?? hope thats the way forward... ill call a guy out nxt week scratch/dent mobile guy and see where i stand.

Evo8Frankie

Evo8Frankie

dont worry mate we all do silly little mistakes from time to time, its happend now so dnt kick yourself to much pal, its easy to fix, as you said its on the fold, good look getting it sorted mate,

w4lton

w4lton

Yeah, was in a rush picked me daughter up and had to go to mersea island before the tide came in and just didn't look.... To much in a rush When iv been going in and out of it for years ggrrrr. the cars mint now iv got that dirty scratch on it.... :( Il post pics and price I paid when its done.

S

Silver makinen

Dont worry mate, it could have been worse!
Do you think this will T-CUT out?