ok guys ill let you in to one of my secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
supamario666

supamario666

Trader
Trader
i started this.. no i made a comment and you snowballed it from there..

your the main man in all this and those other ones are stood behind you goading you..

and your taking the bait and it'll will be you that takes the suffering for it.. ie a ban

No You Didn't you Pr1ck!! You thought as usual you could come on here being the Big I am! Well Tell Ya what you can have it pal!! Fcuk you and all the other brain dead pr1ck's!

EVOIV MJC

EVOIV MJC

And not being funny! The only time I have seen you post is to take the p*ss out of someone's typing or spelling and also for sale adds.. You have done it me once or twice..

eeermm no i think your wrong on that.. yes to a point i have said about adds..

gee wizz if your going to sell anything no matter how little or big it is put a bloody decent add up like we all do or should do..

and yes i may also say about spelling bought brought i child at 5 should know what the difference is in that..

mart1983

mart1983

i started this.. no i made a comment and you snowballed it from there..

your the main man in all this and those other ones are stood behind you goading you..

and your taking the bait and it'll will be you that takes the suffering for it.. ie a ban

What is this! People following people.. For god sake... Where are you people from.. Come on! Everyone is their own person here ffs... Like you said before we ain't children in a school playground... There is no leaders.. Lol

foxy lady x

foxy lady x

Chief Model
Foxy don't mug me off like that love boy Lee !!! You bloody know what am on about!!!

People need to to wake up and seriously have a look around! Jesus Christ!

Hahahaha you think me and lee are at it ???? Oh how far from the mark are you ! I applaud your humour though...

If you had asked two years ago then I would of agreed with you as would half of the forum, it was very public that we were together for a while do try to keep up !

What's the matter can't two people of the opposite sex talk on a forum that we are both mods on ?

Jesus you need to come at me with something better then that !

EVOIV MJC

EVOIV MJC

No You Didn't you Pr1ck!! You thought as usual you could come on here being the Big I am! Well Tell Ya what you can have it pal!! Fcuk you and all the other brain dead pr1ck's!

the Big i am.. ppffft hardly think so.. i am nor have i ever said i was something im not..

i just want to come onto a forum have a bit of craic / banter / wind some folk up a little..

but i think you have taken things a step to far to be fair!!!!:eek:

supamario666

supamario666

Trader
Trader
Hahahaha you think me and lee are at it ???? Oh how far from the mark are you ! I applaud your humour though...

If you had asked two years ago then I would of agreed with you as would half of the forum, it was very public that we were together for a while do try to keep up !

What's the matter can't two people of the opposite sex talk on a forum that we are both mods on ?

Jesus you need to come at me with something better then that !

Foxy with That comment you can Stick it!!!! You clearly think am a mug!!!!

Get lover boy to agree to a ban and end this Sh1t!!! I really did think you were better than this but hey when it come's to that spineless pri5k Lee anything goes hey!!!!

Bye Bye!!!

foxy lady x

foxy lady x

Chief Model
You know why thought don't ya martin? Some pr1cks come on once in a wjile and think they own the place!

Well i will Tell ya what your welcome to it!!! What A fcuking Joke!

Come on once in a while ?? I'm sorry perhaps I didn't read the part when signing up that said I had to log in every day ?

Seems a lot of people did too, it's a forum not a probation office Jesus lighten up.
Who cares if no one logs in for a week or a month ? There's no law stating they have to. People do have life's to lead, families to see, jobs to attend you know.

supamario666

supamario666

Trader
Trader
Come on once in a while ?? I'm sorry perhaps I didn't read the part when signing up that said I had to log in every day ?

Seems a lot of people did too, it's a forum not a probation office Jesus lighten up.
Who cares if no one logs in for a week or a month ? There's no law stating they have to. People do have life's to lead, families to see, jobs to attend you know.

Foxy Your Missing the point! I am not Arguing with you anymore as your ging round the house's so Give me the ban and that will be the End of!!!! And you can all carry on thinking am some sort of pr1ck like you do all ready!

Thanks! Nite Nite!

foxy lady x

foxy lady x

Chief Model
Foxy with That comment you can Stick it!!!! You clearly think am a mug!!!!

Get lover boy to agree to a ban and end this Sh1t!!! I really did think you were better than this but hey when it come's to that spineless pri5k Lee anything goes hey!!!!

Bye Bye!!!

What's the matter did I annoy you with a fact ? Or perhaps I angered you cause what you say doesn't offend me ?

Bit of a contradiction there though Huh james, you said you thought I was better then that ? Better then what exactly ? Seeing as your opinion of me is to be sleeping with lee ? So which opinion should I take to you thinking better of me ?
That I've spoke my mind regarding all members language and you didn't like it ? Or the low opinion you have of me for thinking me and lee are "at it" ?

In order for you to offend me, I must first value your opinion ! But frankly I don't give two flying ducks what you think.

I do find it rather hilarious though...

X

xiii

Community Leader
That was my insecurity months ago. Im not ashamed to say it but thats just me being an idiot. I know nothing would ever happen there.

martinthegooner

martinthegooner

Wow,that got out of hand pretty quick,at the end of te day we are all here for the same reason- out love of the mighty Evo,everyone needs to count to ten and calm down..

B6lee

B6lee

Community Leader
Thread closed. I will not allow people to be spoken to in such a manor. You lot wanna shout abuse, then go watch a football match or go back to the play ground. It's not happening here !!

Status
Not open for further replies.