Look's Like There's Trouble At Mill Lad!!! What We Reckon To It All??

supamario666

supamario666

Trader
Trader
X

xiii

Community Leader
Foxy did 90 percent of the graft in sorting the event and its not been easy on her as weve been through a lot with me moving down for her. It goes to the club (nick) and not someone whos leaving anyway apparently.

supamario666

supamario666

Trader
Trader
Foxy did 90 percent of the graft in sorting the event and its not been easy on her as weve been through a lot with me moving down for her. It goes to the club (nick) and not someone whos leaving anyway apparently.

So Terry has he resigned or not? Is Lee a Moderator as well as an Event Organiser then? About time there was a big shake up back stage if you ask me!

dean76

dean76

I was there on the club stand, and still don't know many off you but do think that if we won a trophy for "Evo Owners Club" then it should go to the owner of the club. They did it as a club prize not a individual prize.

B6lee

B6lee

Community Leader
ive made my views clear and so not going over it all again

B6lee

B6lee

Community Leader
my idea was that it should stay with the people that made the stand what it was on the day. cos that was what the prize was given for.
there for it should be there for its members too see, at the end of the day, if it wasn't for the members the club would be nothing.

if nick has it then nobody will ever see it cos nobody ever sees him, or even know who he is :)

Wingnut247

Wingnut247

I was there on the club stand, and still don't know many off you but do think that if we won a trophy for "Evo Owners Club" then it should go to the owner of the club. They did it as a club prize not a individual prize.

This is a valid point! But if it goes to nick, none of us members will see or appreciate it!
I think it should go to shows and events with us to show off a club as part of stand presentations that we r proud to be apart of!
Lee keeping hold of it, or sending it up to foxy when theres something on up country he can't attend makes sense as between them the attend all shows which evo owners participate!
No disrespect to Nick but I have no idea who u are and have never met you at any events i have attended so can't she how a trophy sat on your mantle piece can be a good way for the Member ( who make the club ) to appriciate!

dean76

dean76

This is a valid point! But if it goes to nick, none of us members will see or appreciate it!
I think it should go to shows and events with us to show off a club as part of stand presentations that we r proud to be apart of!
Lee keeping hold of it, or sending it up to foxy when theres something on up country he can't attend makes sense as between them the attend all shows which evo owners participate!
No disrespect to Nick but I have no idea who u are and have never met you at any events i have attended so can't she how a trophy sat on your mantle piece can be a good way for the Member ( who make the club ) to appriciate!

I totally agree with you on that one mate, if there's a club event then the trophy should go along to. So basically whoever attends these meets the most, it should go with them and be put on show like you say for us to be proud of. :)

fq-craigus

fq-craigus

Personally think some of us should grow up and just work towards making a bigger and better stand next year and retaining the title.

Nick being the evoowners owner should take charge of the trophy, whether we think he gets involved enough or not this is his party.

Well done to those who helped make the stand the success it was