Free map checks for January!

Y

yates

do i need to book in for this? you arent far down the road from me and being new to the evo scene id like to see it on the rollers and your opinion on my map

EVOIV MJC

EVOIV MJC

do i need to book in for this? you arent far down the road from me and being new to the evo scene id like to see it on the rollers and your opinion on my map

Well you will need to bring rollers with you then :whistling:

Y

yates

on the road maps? site wont load at work :mad: just presumed with the ecu remapping and offer to check maps that they had rollers

EVOIV MJC

EVOIV MJC

on the road maps? site wont load at work :mad: just presumed with the ecu remapping and offer to check maps that they had rollers

yes mate simon will be an on the road mapper and the only way to map to be honest ;)

Y

yates

fair enough, as said sites restricted at work, all kinds of things are restricted :(

D

Dimbers

Me and lee (colins old 6) might pop across to get ours checked, lee's wanting launch controll adding onto the map, how much he looking at pal?

Cheers.

D

Dimbers

It's colins old blue 6 so will have whatever rom you put on it mate :D

D

Dimbers

Sounds like a plan mate, will just need mine checking over aswell.

D

Dimbers

It's a 5, but has an 8 engine, still has the 5 ecu, stage 1, was mapped by the fox a few years ago with pop and bangs, launch control etc. Infact you plugged into the ecu last time I was a squires if you remember. I think it's possibly running a bit rich so would just like you to check and see what the afr's are like if you don't mind.