what evo are you rolling???

dic

dic

can we not have the model of evo we have in our sidebar?
(thing our name is in??)
so we know what people are asking questions about...
just thought it would save time writing :
" i have an evo 4 and i am having trouble with the blablabla etc"

ElDopesta

ElDopesta

The thing is that they are more or less the same thing apart from the I, II and the III......not forgetting the minger of a X of course :razz:

If someone has an AYC problem for instance, it is going to be the same scenario or advice regardless of the model.

Tech heads seem to have a nack for guessing which model is being talked about as it is our game after all ;)

Having said that, you do have a point of sorts buddy as I used to cruise a Skyline Forum and started to get frustrated giving advice as the majority of members never used to say which particular model they had even though it was supposed to be listed in their side bar as well as their location which was supposed to be represented by their national flag.

Replying to every question with the question "which Skyline do you have" was annoying to say the least.

I got on well with the Australian lot as they were all more or less clued up and had the big toys modded out really nicely.

In the end however, I gave up as I only recognise the RB26 DETT as being a true Skyline and the majority of them (non Aussie nationals) had the 25DET which is a different ball game altogether and hardly worth my keyboard time considering that I had only joined up for the banter originally! :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

El

D

DennisEvo

Or if ur "sad" n also "vein" n "big headed" about ur pride n joy like I've been told I am u cud just have it as ur pic : )

dic

dic

Or if ur "sad" n also "vein" n "big headed" about ur pride n joy like I've been told I am u cud just have it as ur pic : )

but then i would have to get rid of my lovely face????

for example el
you had wayne o' asking for hids and brakes recently. now without knowing what model. how do recommend/link him to the correct stuff.... :^^:

evogeof

evogeof

Super Moderator

for example el
you had wayne o' asking for hids and brakes recently. now without knowing what model. how do recommend/link him to the correct stuff.... :^^:

LOVELY :disgusted::disgusted:if thats you your one dam ugly guy :disgusted::disgusted::):):):) wot part of shrops ya from??

evogeof

evogeof

Super Moderator
bishops castle buddy

ah close to me im hereford and used to live in ludlow and newtown, had many good nights out yrs ago at the castle and steam rallys :whistling::whistling: o and remember the anchor :whistling::whistling::whistling:

dic

dic

if the anchor was a pub in bc. you are older an wiser than me because its long gone...
they still have the steam rallys though....
i also know newtown well. if all goes right next year i will be opening an mma club there.
as for luglow oaahh i try an stay away from there hahaha.....

evogeof

evogeof

Super Moderator
if the anchor was a pub in bc. you are older an wiser than me because its long gone...
they still have the steam rallys though....
i also know newtown well. if all goes right next year i will be opening an mma club there.
as for luglow oaahh i try an stay away from there hahaha.....

na the anchor is up in the hills mate :whistling::whistling: mma club wots that ??? or am i being thick :blush::blush: i see you know the ludlow twang then :wtf:

dic

dic

i see you know the ludlow twang then :wtf:

oh yes i know the twang alright :razz:where was the anchor?

mixed martial arts, same stuff as you see in cage fighting....
its a mix of muay thai, brazilian ju jitsu and wrestling mostly.
its not that big over here yet, but trust me it will soon be taking over the boxing scene. as spectators love blood:disgusted:

evogeof

evogeof

Super Moderator
oh yes i know the twang alright :razz:where was the anchor?

mixed martial arts, same stuff as you see in cage fighting....
its a mix of muay thai, brazilian ju jitsu and wrestling mostly.
its not that big over here yet, but trust me it will soon be taking over the boxing scene. as spectators love blood:disgusted:

does this mean i have to be nice to you then :wub::wub::wub:

the anchor is up in the hills towards knighton way and ita a place but not very big, its a big pub well it used to be.
you spent much time in ludlow then?? may of seen one of my cars, i had a green wrx prodrive scooby and a french blue evo 7 when i lived in ludlow

dic

dic

was born in knighton, nothing to be proud off though aye:razz:
don't really go to ludlow much, tbh.
so was'nt that long ago you lived there i gather then.
moved up to hereford to join the sas i suppose?:D

evogeof

evogeof

Super Moderator
was born in knighton, nothing to be proud off though aye:razz:
don't really go to ludlow much, tbh.
so was'nt that long ago you lived there i gather then.
moved up to hereford to join the sas i suppose?:D

lived in hereford for 6 yrs and yes i live on the stirling lines :whistling::whistling: i know a few knighton people, greg smith well hes bucknall, the spencer mob, lee mc court and gang. antd the lad who has the wr1 subaru

ElDopesta

ElDopesta

for example el

Some how buddy, I just knew it was that incident which had prompted you to start this thread!!!

El