wants an evo

W

wantsanevo

hey i want evo got a budget of 5 to 6 grand and wondered wether to go for evi iv or v what would you suggest

Skuff

Skuff

Community Leader
with the prices at the moment if you can scrape a couple more grand together you can pick up 8s for 8k :eek:

other than that id say a 4 :D

W

wantsanevo

been lookin on ebay would have to be 4 5 or 6 got 7 grand but want some left over for any work that needs doin could get 4 and modify what ya think

A

Alan-G

Got my Evo 8 for 12k but with 2.5K done to it modding wise about 3 months from previous owner ! He must have been gutted cos he was a guy that the salesman saw had a limp and a walking stick. He was disabled and couldn't push the clutch any more.

Feel really sorry for him - but hey, he had to sell and I HAD to buy.

Never knew him so - I suppose it makes me feel a bit better.

Blinding motor car BTW. Had a real close shave tonight though (with an arctic and a tractor) and after commiting to overtake both - only the power got me out of a ditching Evo. Scary. :eek:

Will post the details Later.

Best of luck on your impending Evo though - dont get anything else - especially a scooby, their bollocks in comparison mate.

Laters.

W

wantsanevo

PLEASE DO NOT MENTION THE S WORD as we all know there shit have broke my so will be waitin a while suppose ill have chance to find good example what model is best to go for evo 4 bot rs or gsr or somethin else thanks for help and do try not to ditch yours

MISS EVO

MISS EVO

Sorry To Tell You But If Youv Only Got 5 To 6 Grand For An Evo Dont Buy One You Need Alot Ov Cash Just To Keep The Thing Running Right! My Evo Viii Has Had 2 Grand Spent On It In The Last 6 Weeks. And Parts For 4-6 Are A Pain In The Ass To Find Now. So If You Cant Aford A 7-9 Dont Bother. But Thats Just My Opinion!

nokes_d

nokes_d

I'd go for an EVO 4, in fact, I have one that I'm selling...