Volvo Driver Crashes Into My Evo All On CCTV

Glenn H

Glenn H

Yesterday wasn't a good day! A bloody Volvo Driver took the rear of my Evo out that i was getting ready for sale tomorrow :sad:

See Link

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsL77ItDRWE&feature=share&list=UUmxyKLzqR5g2ycr_Q3mMB7g]Volvo driver hits my Evo I have just sold - YouTube[/ame]

What do you think the insurance company will do?

D

Dimbers

What a complete tool

At least it's on CCTV so you will have no issues with insurance

EC17PSE

EC17PSE

What an idiot driver, how dis he not see a trailer there, let me guess he just used his mirrrors only and was old so could not move his head!

Old folks should he band if they cannot move there head to do a blind spot check! Simple saftey rule

evogeof

evogeof

Super Moderator
mmm tricky subject as the car wasn't actually on a public road :shock::shock:

gutted for you

EC17PSE

EC17PSE

gutted for you

So your saying Every private industrial estate if an accident happens its tricky? Its still the drivers fault no matter where he or she is,

Glenn H

Glenn H

gutted for you

It doesn't matter where an accident takes place that's why you have insurance except noted in exceptions ie on a race track or time trial event.

Just waiting for the insurance company to inspect, but will need new bumper front and back, brackets, back box and rear quarter painting! Can't see they will fix it so I put it all back to standard case I don't see the car again.

Glenn H

Glenn H

Evo been written off cat c, even though i sent pictures of a new front bumper and parts to repair :mad: so it dosnt go on the register.. so now its winter i have decided to sell my evo and finish off my cossie, as since owning the evo i have pushed it to the side.