Rain Channel Trim Clips

F

FQ360

Hi,
The rain channel cover has been loose on the Evo X since we bought the car. I've had a look myself and can see some of the clips are broken. I was hoping someone amongst the owners club might know of a UK supply of the clips?
I've spoken to Mitsubishi UK and a local (to me) Mitsubishi dealership and it appears they can only supply them as a kit along with the black trim.
They look something similar to the attached image.

Attachments

• mitsubishi-roof-trim-clip-cj-lancer-ralliart-2.jpg
    mitsubishi-roof-trim-clip-cj-lancer-ralliart-2.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1
fatboyron

fatboyron

Hi,
The rain channel cover has been loose on the Evo X since we bought the car. I've had a look myself and can see some of the clips are broken. I was hoping someone amongst the owners club might know of a UK supply of the clips?
I've spoken to Mitsubishi UK and a local (to me) Mitsubishi dealership and it appears they can only supply them as a kit along with the black trim.
They look something similar to the attached image.
Hello there same thing happened to me pick my Evo x up last week and the driver's side channel was missing the front end cap when I went to look at it I should broke one of the clips had to tape it down to get it home like myself went to the local Mitsubishi dealership have to buy the whole thing to get the clips and the other bit I need for £120. Have seen a pack of 10 clips on eBay for £30 from Thailand but they are genuine Mitsubishi parts