My Evo VI TME

M

mervil

Hey guys... my Tommi Makinen needs no introduction with it being Lee's old car :)

I've got a few plans for it over the coming months...

It was mapped by Indigo GT on Thursday and with the 7 Engine fitted its running a healthy 354bhp and 378lb ft of torque ! Loving it so far and its a great clean car!!

B6lee

B6lee

Community Leader
Good figures that mate !

Good pics too, still looks like mine with the plates on though lol. Be sure to get some more pics now plates are changed :) :)

I'll be keeping an eye on you, make sure it's kept clean :)

DDS789

DDS789

Looks great. They are good figures! That's what I'm after torque wise! Got to get rid of the pants 8 turbo I have :razz:

M

mervil

Had the OEM Tommi Makinen graphics refitted today by Lee at FCM in Bristol...

B6lee

B6lee

Community Leader
certainly putting your mark on the car mate, wonder whats next :)

M

mervil

But... on my quest for a fast road car/potential track car I plan on getting a rod/piston job and uprated turbo (400bhp) with possible cam upgrade :)

I've heard an EVO 9 hybrid turbo works pretty well :) but love the way this Tommi Mak turbo spools like a [email protected] with virtually no.lag!!

M

mervil

Oh and Lee @ FCM said he couldn't get his head around seeing someone else driving your car lol

B6lee

B6lee

Community Leader
But... on my quest for a fast road car/potential track car I plan on getting a rod/piston job and uprated turbo (400bhp) with possible cam upgrade :)

I've heard an EVO 9 hybrid turbo works pretty well :) but love the way this Tommi Mak turbo spools like a [email protected] with virtually no.lag!!

that turbo with a rod upgrade should see 400, may require cams as well though :)

Oh and Lee @ FCM said he couldn't get his head around seeing someone else driving your car lol

yea, still baffles me seeing pics of it on here, wont mind if you change the look, makes it yours then :):)