Mitsubishi Lancer N/A To Turbo

V

viamoto

To be blunt

If you have to ask you cannot afford it. Sorry

But to be fair it is easier to use an already turbo'ed engine to do the conversion
as changing the entire intake and exhaust systems ain't cheap on a Normally aspirated car

If turbo'ing your ride is what you want then buy a turbo engine for your car - it's easier and cheaper
Make sure you get the engine loom AND ECU

It's still a pain though - there ain't any easy just fit and go swaps, they all require a little knowledge

Hope that helps

Mike

M

Marduk

To be blunt

If you have to ask you cannot afford it. Sorry

But to be fair it is easier to use an already turbo'ed engine to do the conversion
as changing the entire intake and exhaust systems ain't cheap on a Normally aspirated car

If turbo'ing your ride is what you want then buy a turbo engine for your car - it's easier and cheaper
Make sure you get the engine loom AND ECU

It's still a pain though - there ain't any easy just fit and go swaps, they all require a little knowledge

Hope that helps

Mike

Lol to be BLUNT....I'm sick of people with this kind of attitude!! Just Buy EVo..blah blah. Yeah I can afford an Evo even a Wagon GT..but as I mechanic I can't justify and can build better and cheaper!
I've done it and it's first in UK:cool:. Very simple conversion..everything bolts straight on and in place. Price wise it's cheaper to build one yourself rather buy a Evo.

p.s Stock for stock based on Evo7 I'll smoke you..LoL