Merry Christmas and Great New Year From EvoOwners

Nick

Nick

Superstar Admin
Hello Everyone.
It Christmas eve so I wanted to say Happy Christmas to all members, staff and traders. I hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas!
Its been another eventful year on EvoOwners. We have a lot of new faces, lost a couple of old ones, done some fantastic shows which even culminated in a trophy for best stand! Plus of course there has been a load of great fun chat going on!
I wanted to especially thank a few people who keep this place ticking over.
A big thanks to the staffers here! You guys do a fantastic job of keeping everything running great and everyone is indebted to you guys!
Also a big thanks to the traders here who support the forum and keep the servers paid for.
And of course a big thanks to all the members, some of whom seem to practically live here. You make this place what it is!

Here's to a great christmas and an even better new year! Lets hope its full of good fun, a few shows and much more of the same!
Cheers!!!

evogeof

evogeof

Super Moderator
here here nick.

merry xmas all this place is nothing without you guys even the notorious ss outcasts :whistling::whistling::whistling:

have a lovely few days all :wub::wub::wub:

B6lee

B6lee

Community Leader
Yea well done everyone, plenty to look forward to in next years calendar.
Plenty of new people joined so let's keep this place moving :)

Hope you all have a good time, and with no hic ups. Want you all here through next year :)