Manifold

EVOIV MJC

EVOIV MJC

just a short post, any one know of a good stainless steel manifold for a IV, a good 1 for little money, seen various 1s on e sorry fleabay for 149.00 & upwards, not sure if they are up to much but would maybe willing to give it a go for that price, happy to hear all your views many thanks, so much for a short post lol :D

EVOIV MJC

EVOIV MJC

Yeah i guess your right when ya say you get what ya pay for, im in no rush for manifold just thought id have a look around and see whats out there and get a few views on the subject, I guess there is no harm in waiting and have a few extra pounds and getn sumthing abit better. :)

Nick

Nick

Superstar Admin
The manifold is a pretty crucial part of the system so it is not something personally i would scripm on.

EVOIV MJC

EVOIV MJC

Hell yeah i know its an important part, but im not really thinking of payn anywhere around the 8 or 900 pound that hks would want for a manifold if that is the kinda of price, when a manifold of a couple of hundred might do around about the same jobish,, lol what does any 1 else think on the issue??

Nick

Nick

Superstar Admin
Oh yer. Theres buying a good one and there is buying a stoopidly expensive one.
Id probably look to spend £350 to £500...

EVOIV MJC

EVOIV MJC

Manifol

Are we the only 2 people that either come on here or post threads etc lol No one else wants to give their opinion,, anyway i think we win the prizes for putting up post o thats right you cant win cause your involved with evo owners, i will just have them all they are mine o yes mine mine mine haha, thanks for ya replies anyway, taken everything on board and will be looking forward to have a shineeeeeee 1 fitted soon lol :) :)

Nick

Nick

Superstar Admin
hehe nice try with the prizes.

I think its short of opinions as most people dont have much experiance at this level. A lot of people either stay fairly standard or just do a little bit and get a bit more power.
Skuff may have some thoughts as he has had quite a bit done to his car.

EVOIV MJC

EVOIV MJC

Hello again NICK, well im not really in such a hurry for 1, i just thought standard 1 was looking a little tired zzzzzzz lol and would be a nice new addition to my engine bay and help with a little performance too if i bought new 1,