known evo breakers/tuners/garage section

dic

dic

how about a section for users to add known evo breakers/tuners/garages with good reputations and the areas they are in and phone numbers. i would find this useful??? maybe even have a place for forum users to rate/leave feedback on the traders aswell...
for example i have found a evo breaker in DOLGELLAU, Gwynedd 07717838360 OR 07879841787 OR EMAIL
evo-parts-wales.co.uk and as soon as i visit i could leave feedback.

ElDopesta

ElDopesta

It is a good idea buddy but some thing that NICK will have to have a think about. He has no doubt already seen this post as big brother has eyes and ears every where!!!!

What we will do is when John Boy gets back from Japan in the next few days (he will have a complete list of what he has bought that includes plenty of engines and some of the finest modding bits out there) is spend a couple of days to put a detailed post as to what there is and what price members will get them at. The prices will be as low as I can twist his arm to get them at and there will be a further discount on multiple buys, some thing I have just thought up right now!!!

Every member will get to reply to the thread with what their experience was like. As well as John Boy replying to what his experience was like so that we know who kicks tyres and who is an eager beaver!!!!

I have been a bit weary of supporting such an idea as some breakers pay a fee to be members here and it will not be fair on them as they keep this Forum out of the red.

With John Boy, I know that he will not get friends to become members just to leave good feed back so he can get your money from you (something that happens on other Forums as well as ebay:mad: ) as I know every one that he knows!!!!!

Watch this space boys and girls;)

El