ios 7.0 update due now!!!!

Wingnut247

Wingnut247

Don't do it! Just done mine and even though i backed up first has lost all my downloaded tones and is just horrible to use and look at! Wish i hand not bothered! :-@

evogeof

evogeof

Super Moderator
done mine and im very happy with it. like having a new phone :D

EVOIV MJC

EVOIV MJC

hmmmmm try'd to do mine.. now my phone is stuck in recovery mode and the home button stopped working too..

and to get out of the recovery mode the home button is essential,

good old saying is.. if its not broken dont try fixing it,.. ggrrrrrr

danevo6

danevo6

try hold it together home +lock buttons , should restart, i had this freeze problems before i upgrade to ios7.0, hope it helps ...mines fine!!!!!

danevo6

danevo6

Don't do it! Just done mine and even though i backed up first has lost all my downloaded tones and is just horrible to use and look at! Wish i hand not bothered! :-@

sorry to hear you lost all your tones, ringtones etc, you can try this to get your fav tunes back
1-it has russian interface but you just need to type in top search window what you looking for,2- to press to listen or download(on pc only or probably android ) and you get 2 options a-you pay to download fast or b- wait 20 sec for download button to come up! i know its time consuming but if you want free favorite tunes ,here you go lol good luck! and yet you can stream and listen with the new ios7.0

EVOIV MJC

EVOIV MJC

try hold it together home +lock buttons , should restart, i had this freeze problems before i upgrade to ios7.0, hope it helps ...mines fine!!!!!

if this reply was for me.. i wish i could try it but since i tried to update to the new ios my fone home button isnt working and its stuck on recovery mode ggrrrrr

Nick

Nick

Superstar Admin
Ive done my 5 and loving it. Ive some apps on the 4s which wont work with iOS 7 though so that one has to stay at 6 for a bit longer yet.
Tempted to the the iPads too but again need them to work so cant face testing yet...

martinthegooner

martinthegooner

ive got a 5 and heard many good and bad stories about this update,and im also bloody useless when it comes to computers etc so id prob fcuk it up,not sure what to do???

fq-craigus

fq-craigus

Did mine a few days ago no probs. there is some nice touches in the new software but wouldn't call it groundbreaking and now reminds me of other devices and I think my batt life is a tad better but jury is still out on that one