Evo Stolen

M

Maddy

Woke up this morning to find out that I'd been burgled in the early hours of the morning (yorkshire areas) ,car keys stolen as well as my pride and joy Evo X FQ300 GSR SST, The vehicle is black with carbon lip and vortex, just a heads up for anyone who is offered one cheap to be extremely cautious.

Absolutely gutted! :mad:

McFall1984

McFall1984

get this plastered on every forum on the mainland, every facebook page you can get an get everyone to keep an eye out

i hate these kind of threads, never nice to hear

hope you get it back bud

X

xiii

Community Leader
Where in yorkshire ru? Pm me if you dont want ppl on here to know. Also let me know the reg

Last edited:
dazman

dazman

Oh man this has got to be one of the worst feelings.

Tracker?

Also, reg no and any other no standard bits on it as these may come up too.

Hope all ends ok.

jawadarif

jawadarif

have you got any pic. one of the most likey place to turn up is gumtree as it a free advert

jawadarif

jawadarif

also give it a few week as they will wait just in case it got a tracker, it defo some one local, could even know you, so mite be a good idea to have a drive sound in back street, the car would not have gone that far.

barneyboo

barneyboo

been in same situation as you ..

get the reg up
what area - ie leeds /Doncaster etc
a picture of car..

I found mine with help from friends/and guys of the forums and pure searching.

you need to act quick as the car wont be parked up long, before its moved again or broke for bits , normally fast cars are taken to do other crimes

also as already mentioned does car have a tracker fitted ? even if your not subscribed to it , they can be activated 9/10 times - if there was a tracker - what tracking company

M

Maddy

Thanks for your support guys, no response back from the tracker - It's not looking good.

jawadarif

jawadarif

if no response from tracker, most likely underground car park, good place to check or somwhere high up as tracker are based on gps singal

foxy lady x

foxy lady x

Chief Model
Absolutely gutted for you !!

Hope it gets found soon and all in one piece :sad:

mart1983

mart1983

sorry to hear this m8! :( give us as much detail as you can! i am on the road all day every day..

J

JTandAT

Car garaged? Distance from point of entry to the location of the vehicle? How was entry gained?

Hope you get it back in one piece

M

Maddy

Car was parked in the driveway, entry in to the house was via rear of the property approx 200 meters from the motor, must of hurdled through several gardens to gain access to the back.

The lock was smacked through, don't think they were amateurs by any means.

After breaking in swiping the keys they could of easily exited via the front door to gain quick access to the motor, however the front door was locked when I discovered the car missing so unless they decided to lock the front door afterward I guess they used the break in point to flee then went round to the front of the house to check the all clear then sped of with my pride and joy and a full tank of a v power.

:mad:

Car garaged? Distance from point of entry to the location of the vehicle? How was entry gained?

Hope you get it back in one piece

E

Evo-R

A good idea is to post i on Facebook. And share it with
All the people you know. And tell them to share... Someone might see it!

Hope you find it!!!