Engine rebuild Evo 8

G

Gary hartley

Hi looking for recommendations for someone to rebuild my Evo 8.i have been told it’s either big end or little end that has gone .live in Cambridgeshire but can transport further away any help would be greatly appreciated many thank gary

T

timwooten

Hi looking for recommendations for someone to rebuild my Evo 8.i have been told it’s either big end or little end that has gone .live in Cambridgeshire but can transport further away any help would be greatly appreciated many thank gary
Mate, just buy a proper car. These cars are chavy and women look at you as a div

Corsica13

Corsica13

Mate, just buy a proper car. These cars are chavy and women look at you as a div
Hahahahaha - brilliant.
Dude, if you buy a car for women you're probably ugly, obese or just have no decent chat up lines - no offence!
There's always tinder or snap chat these days if you're desperate, you don't need to buy a flashy car to get a broad and besides, if you're reliant on a car then she's only in it for the dollars my man!

Now with the "buy a proper car" statement, any examples, curious to know what cars you put in that bracket, what car do you drive?