Add pops and bangs to your Evo

ASGARD SEAN

ASGARD SEAN

ok evoaps have another question do you know of any good remap places in surrey or east sussex would like to see how fast this is and then upgrade any ideas would be great .thx

evoaps

evoaps

ok evoaps have another question do you know of any good remap places in surrey or east sussex would like to see how fast this is and then upgrade any ideas would be great .thx

im not from the uk mate so i m not sure on someone close to you

i think you can get around 370bhp ish from an evo 7 after a remap for a remap you need some mods already like exhaust system boost controller etc but its all money well spent imo

youngy_315

youngy_315

a few places near lingfield is dynotech near erith, kent or rg motorsport near sittingbourne kent. :D

gooner8

gooner8

surrey rolling road near long cross i believe, mad in buck's. Euro spec in surrey near guildford.Chris @ auto torque which i think is buckinghamshire to. Hope this help's?:)

P

peteneedham

Any chance you could do a how to for the evo x pops and bangs please :)

L

lloydb

On my 7 I had a vta BOV and all stage 1 mods plus the negative timing and wouldn't pop or bang for life nor money changed the vta to a recirc and let the fireworks begin rg developments are the nuts they definately know their way round an evo