3port and a remap tomorrow

Evomad4

Evomad4

taking the evo 4 off to [email protected] tuning tomorrow cant wait :D the car as the mods i want on it now so thought it was about time i treated her. Cant wait to see what kind of difference it makes to driving her after the remap
only running standard boost at the moment still as well :disgusted: oh and ive also asked him to put some pops and bangs in there as well :whistling:

Evomad4

Evomad4

big thank you to [email protected], Still cant stop smiling after that drive home cant beleave how lively the car feels now. ending up peaking at 1.7bar si said she could of gone abit more but he thinks i have a very small boost leak some were so thats on the to find list now but well happy with the results. he also put some pops and bangs in at first they were abit hit and miss but on the drive home they seem to be coming along more and more :D and just as i drive up my street she lets a bang go :wtf: lol

so on the todo list is find the small boost leak and also si suggested drilling the sas bolts to 5.5 so will do that as well

gooner the mods are
evo 7 engine
evo 7 turbo
evo 6 ecu
3inch exhaust from turbo elbow back along with decat
apexi filter
walbro fuel pump