Add pops and bangs to your Evo

evogeof

evogeof

Super Moderator
It's got to be mapped in:confused:

think i read somewhere it came standard in the ecu. ive got launch in mine just for my wife to launch it :disgusted::disgusted::disgusted:.
that woz so funny that day i cought my wife ragging the evo up the main street in hereford on a saturday midday everyone looked :disgusted::disgusted::disgusted:

evogeof

evogeof

Super Moderator
No launch control as such. But with a tephra mod it can be added ;)

:disgusted::disgusted: :disgusted:stop talking geek language to me or ill start sending flagsquad application forms to you :p:p

have my launch mapped in then from ant but ive never launched it :blush::blush:

Nickygixer-k5

Nickygixer-k5

:disgusted::disgusted: :disgusted:stop talking geek language to me or ill start sending flagsquad application forms to you :p:p

only cos you don,t know how too:whistling:

And@fcm

And@fcm

Trader
Trader

more than likely you must be running a tephra rom then :), you should really have a go at launching :)

RsvRob

RsvRob

EcuTek licence??

And@fcm

And@fcm

Trader
Trader
you don't get the option as part of ecutek as far as I know, will only allow you to mod the standard rom image

evogeof

evogeof

Super Moderator
and a deep pocket for a new clutch eventually :)

been there before wit one in my old 7 :disgusted::disgusted: and had the labour for free on a recall of diff bolts or something like that

And@fcm

And@fcm

Trader
Trader
most are using the patch 96530706 rom on the 90550001 ecus, i've run it on a 4 with a 7ecu and a 6 with a 7 ecu with no probs

Simon@NTS

Simon@NTS

Trader
Trader
most are using the patch 96530706 rom on the 90550001 ecus, i've run it on a 4 with a 7ecu and a 6 with a 7 ecu with no probs
is the 90550001 just SD, im after v7 tephra on e8 has the 96530706 got working launch maps, im running 9366005

RsvRob

RsvRob

is the 90550001 just SD, im after v7 tephra on e8 has the 96530706 got working launch maps, im running 9366005

You can run 96530706 if you want the launch maps... safe enough

RsvRob

RsvRob

so what else has the anticipated v7 got then

Not a lot else I don't think... Prob just fine tuning any bugs and the addition of the launch maps. Get over to evoM and check it out Si ;)

And@fcm

And@fcm

Trader
Trader
very large maps, launch, valet mode, switchable maps, and then depending on which version you can have livemap (dma),sd or both, they've been around for about a year so nearly all bugs have been sorted